Let Our Mortgage Advisors in Birmingham Help You

Building Insurance

Building insurance will cover the cost of repairing any structural damage to your property. This will include the basic foundations of your home such as the walls, windows and roofs. Permanent fixtures will also be covered such as the toilets, baths and kitchens. Most policies will pay for the cost of rebuilding your home in the event of serious damage. The incidences included generally comprise of eventualities such as fire, storms or criminal damage.

If you own a property outright it will be a good idea to prepare for any eventuality. If you have a mortgage, your lender will also expect you to have insurance as you are legally responsible for your property. It is essential that you get the correct amount of cover should the worst happen so that your house can be properly repaired.

Contact us now if you would like some assistance with building insurance in the Midlands and the United Kingdom. One of our friendly mortgage advisors in Birmingham will be happy to help.

  Contact Us  


Mortgage Advisor in Birmingham and Wolverhampton. Building insurance. Colourful row of British homes.




Mortgage Advisor in Birmingham and Wolverhampton. Contents insurance. Living room of a home.



Contents Insurance

If any of your furniture, electricals and kitchenware are damaged, destroyed or stolen, contents insurance will pay out so you can get the items replaced. Your contents are anything that you will take with you, should you move home. If you have lots of items in your house, it may be beneficial to cover for these, should the worst happen.

  Contact Us  





How We Can Help

As with any insurance product it is essential that you take out the correct policy for you. As advisors we can examine your circumstances and identify the right product for you. Some policies will replace old products for new, whilst others will take into account the age and condition of the item. There are a number of important considerations and our mortgage advisors in Birmingham are here to help. If you’re in the Midlands or the United Kingdom, find out more about home and contents insurance, by getting in touch.


 Contact Us